Recently we blogged about the benefits of renting skin laser treatment machines rather than buying. The Profound laser treatment device is a prime example why. We reasoned that laser skin treatment devices and methods are akin to mobile phones — they are always developing, improving and enabling consumers to find and accomplish new things.
The Profound, a nonsurgical, radio frequency micro needle method of laser treatment, was named among the breakthrough treatments shortly after its debut in 2015 by several industry publications. Among nonsurgical procedures, it is the leading, cutting edge option for. replacing lost skin volume (as the result of age) and stimulating the growth of three vital skin elements: elastin, collagen and hyaluronic acid.
The areas profound-ly effective — and the benefits
For the jawline, jowls, smile/laugh lines and area beneath the chin, gravity and age seem to get the better of most people. The Profound skin treatment machine has emerged as the most effective treatment with little downside with many benefits:
- Minimally invasive, non-surgical procedure.
- Small recovery window: Patients return to normal activities within 24 hours while a surgical face lift requires between 7-10 days downtime.
- Side-effects such as erythema usually disappear between 2-12 hours.
The demand for Profound skin laser treatment: Proof in numbers
According to our partner company, Syneron-Candela.com, there is a fast-growing demand for high-end facial treatments:
- More than 30 million women have concerns about skin conditions due to aging such as a ‘double’ chin and sagging jawline. In fact, one survey found that one in four women between the ages of 35 and 65 say that aging lower facial features is a concern.
- Additionally, 18 million women expressed interest in non-surgical treatments.
- Currently, the study claimed, 9 million women in the U.S. are potential candidates for high end facial treatments.
Moreover, a survey of 100 patients revealed that the Profound skin laser treatment showed definitive signs of neoelastogenesis and new proof of elastin, collagen and hyaluronic acid (typically after 10 weeks of treatment).
From physician and patient viewpoints, the Profound treatment elicited a 100 percent response rate for wrinkles and a 95 percent response rate for over-stretching of the skin. Nearly half of the patients reported significant improvement in skin appearance while 37 percent reported non-surgical skin improvement opposed to a face lift.
Medical Laser Technologies has your skin laser treatment rental solution
For cosmetic and therapeutic procedures, Medical Laser Technologies remains on the cutting edge of acquiring the latest, most cutting edge laser treatment devices on the market. For more information on the Profound, contact our laser treatment experts at 1-800-905-LASER (5273) or elect the live chat option below.